It makes me sad when I learn that preppers are overwhelmed, stressed, and clearly are letting prepping activities take over their life. It does not have to be that way!
Here is what I see, over and over again.
- I see preppers, both new and experienced, getting OVERWHELMED
- I see preppers stressed by the never-ending list of things they need to purchase in order to be fully prepared
- I see preppers bogged down by the sheer pressure to learn off-grid and homesteading skills that they may never need
- I see preppers spending every last penny of their budget on supplies and gear, to the exclusion of taking a vacation or even treating themselves to a night at the movies
- I see preppers feeling less than prepared because they do not have a huge garden, do not raise farm animals, and are interested in neither
I could go on, but you get the drift.
To all of this I say stop, take a breather, evaluate your risks, and move on with a slower, more focused and relaxed pace.